It’s not summer yet, and with the way the weather’s been the last 12 months, who knows when/if it WILL be summer, but if/when that hot sun shows up to bake the landscape, you’re going to want gallons of this healthy, refreshing smoothie.
- 2 cups coconut water + more if the blender is working too hard (you can just use plain water, but if you do you’re missing out on lots of electrolytes!)
- 2 pears, sliced and frozen (I didn’t peel them. Use can substitute bananas if you want.)
- 1 cup cubed frozen watermelon (we still have some left from last summer)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (lots of fiber and protein)
- 1 tablespoon aloe juice (coating and soothing for your insides!)
- 1 palm full of mint leaves (maybe 1/8 cup?)
- juice of 1 lime (don’t worry, it won’t be sour at all)
Blend the coconut water, mint, aloe, and chia first. Add everything else and blend until smoothe!