This is, by far, my favorite salad dressing. Enjoy!
First, get a Good Seasonings dressing container, as it will have the oil/water/vinegar measurements on the side.
- Juice of two limes
- Rice vinegar
- Canola oil
- 1 large pressed garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a dash (or two) of tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey (you might want to heat the honey first so it’s easier to mix in)
What I Do:
- Fill the dressing container with lime juice until it hits the Vinegar line. I find that two limes usually does this perfectly
- Fill the container with rice vinegar until it hits the Water line. Following me?
- Fill the container with canola oil until it hits the Oil line.
- Press in the garlic.
- Add everything else.
- Shake VIGOROUSLY while holding the cap firmly.
- Shake before use.
To really drive all the flavors home, add chopped cucumber, cilantro, green onions, and a pinch of mint to your salad!