Kind of like the stuff you can buy in a jar at Trader Joe’s, but cheaper and easier to use as a dip!
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained (or 6-8 large cooked artichoke hearts)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (maybe more if using fresh artichoke hearts)
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar (I like golden balsamic for this recipe)
- 1/2 spice mix of your choice
Throw it all in the food processor, blend, taste. You may have to taste it 6 or 7 or 8 times, you know, just in case the 8th time it tastes bad. 😉
Double the recipe for a party. Use it as a sandwich spread. Dip chips, veggies, breadsticks, or your entire hand in it. YUM.