Sauteed Asparagus and Carrots
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into 2-inch lengths
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (I used Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute)
What I did:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the veggies, garlic, seasoning.
- Saute on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stir often.
- Turn to low and allow to cook for another 8 minutes (if you like your veggies tender). Stir often.
- Serve over rice.
This is rather yummy and impressively vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and has no added salt!