Dinner tonight was so good that we didn’t get a picture of it… om nom nom nom nom!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed (vegans & vegetarians can replace this with a can of rinsed garbanzo beans, sliced mushrooms, and/or cubed firm tofu).
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon each: roasted paprika, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- whole romaine lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- Put everything except the romaine leaves into a large skillet over low heat
- Mix it up
- Cover and let it warm for about 15 minutes (stirring occasionally)
- Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce (I cut mine up with a knife, and M ate his as “Atkins tacos”)
Our side dish will be posted next…