Spring is here and I am busying myself with gardening (we have a garden plot at work!). I have also decided to grow some herbs indoors, hindered only by my cats and their knack for destruction. I have managed to salvage some of the chives they so monstrously sat on.
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What I did:
- Mix it all up in a sealable container, put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Uh, yeah right. I’m eating it with bagel chips right now. It stayed in the fridge for an impressive five minutes.
This really would be divine on potatoes, or even as a topper on any mashed root vegetables!