This one’s a keeper!
- 3 sweet potatoes, washed and sliced thick like steak fries (I sliced each of mine lengthwise into eight pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 scant teaspoon EACH garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What I did:
- Mix the seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Put the sweet potato slices in a gallon bag with the olive oil, shake to coat.
- Add the seasonings, shake to coat again.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, take out and turn each over.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were SO SO SO GOOD.
Did you know that one baked sweet potato with skin contains:
- 262.2% vitamin A
- 28.4% vitamin C
- 26% manganese
- 13% copper
- 12.6% fiber
- 12.5% vitamin B6
- 8.7% potassium
- 8.1% iron
and is only about 95 calories?